Terms of Service
Last Update: November 2019
Welcome to Rebrain.io.
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Rebrain website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.rebrain.io (the “Site”) by Shawbe SARL, company registered in Luxembourg. Shawbe SARL is referred hereto as “Shawbe” “Rebrain” “we” or “us”.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Rebrain services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Rebrain.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Rebrain.
Rebrain Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
Rebrain Credits are credits that Rebrain may provide users to be used only for purchases on Rebrain, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s training for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price starting from €100.
Page is where the Seller can describe their Training and the Training’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Training and create an order.
Training are services offered on Rebrain.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Training.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Training Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Rebrain platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of Training, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed Training, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Rebrain Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase Training on Rebrain, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are training providers who offer and perform services through Training on Rebrain.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Rebrain. Registration is free.
- Training on Rebrain may be offered at a base starting price of €100. Some Training are offered at a base price of more than €100 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay Rebrain in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section below.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including reduced commission per sale, offering services for higher prices through Extras, or selling their Training in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Rebrain.io.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Page. Note: some Training charge additional payments (through Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
- Rebrain retains the right to use all published delivered works for Rebrain marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Training on Rebrain to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Training.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of the purchase amount minus the commission fee.
- Rebrain accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Rebrain Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Training or any Rebrain content via the Google Ads platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Rebrain’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, Rebrain may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Rebrain accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Training price shown on the Page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints Rebrain as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Rebrain shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Rebrain (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Rebrain (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Rebrain (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Rebrain and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that Rebrain may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Rebrain may deem necessary or prudent.
- Rebrain partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Training-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Rebrain platform are performed by Rebrain’s Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Training based on their Level status.
- 7 Training for Sellers without a Level status.
- 10 Training for Level 1 Sellers.
- 20 Training for Level 2 Sellers.
- 30 Training for Top Rated Sellers.
- Training created on Rebrain are User Generated Content.
- Training and/or users may be removed by Rebrain from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy described below
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Training
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Training
- Training misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low-quality Training
- Promoting Rebrain and/or Rebrain Training through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Training that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Training that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Training may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Training may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Training description and requirements box. Training containing websites promoting content, which violates Rebrain’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Training are required to have an appropriate Training image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Training images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Training images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Training images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Training may contain an approved Training Video uploaded through the Training management tools available on Rebrain.
- Statements on the Training Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Training in select Categories may set up Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Training.
- Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Training for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service. For specific terms, please see the Training section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Training are subject to be removed due to violations found in Extras.
- The amount of Extras, which can be offered, and the price for each Extra, is based on your Seller Level.
- Services offered through Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the order.
- Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an order for each Extra that is added to the order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
Rebrain is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Rebrain may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- Rebrain Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high-quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Training for higher prices through Extras, or selling their Training in multiples.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Rebrain editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Rebrain to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top-Rated selection is kept. Rebrain retains the right to change a Top-Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high-quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Top-Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
Rebrain Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Rebrain’s Terms of Service.
- Project Milestones:
- Custom Offers above €100 may include up to three project milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
- A milestone is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Seller and then accepted by the Buyer. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the order will be stopped, and all further milestones will be cancelled.
- Once a milestone is delivered, Buyers may choose to either continue with the order and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the order. Please note that if you choose to stop the order, the current delivered milestone will not be cancelled.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some Training on Rebrain are delivered physically. For these types of Training, Sellers may decide to add additional travel expenses.
- Training that include travel expenses must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Travel expenses added to a Training only pertains to the cost Sellers require to perform its Training.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Training that require physical presence, will be asked to provide an office address.
- Sellers are responsible for all travel arrangements once the Buyer provides the office address.
- Rebrain does not handle or guarantee travels and shall not be responsible or liable for any problems resulting from an issue in this travel.
- Justification of travel expenses is a great way to avoid disputes related to onsite Training. We require sharing proofs of travel expenses in the chat section between the Buyer and the Seller.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Rebrain’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Rebrain’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by Rebrain’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Rebrain profile can be associated with only one account from each Rebrain withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Rebrain profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Rebrain’s Payment Services Providers. Your Rebrain Balance is always derived from its €EUR value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Rebrain Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Sellers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in €EUR.
|Withdraw to your PayPal Account||$0*||For a list of PayPal services by country click here|
|Rebrain Revenue Card™||$1* within 2 days, or $3 within 2 hours. |
For more information, see Pricing and Fees.
|Local Bank Transfer (LBT)||$3 per transfer*. |
For more information, see Pricing and Fees.
|Direct Deposit (ACH)||$1 per transfer. |
For more information, see Pricing and Fees.
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Rebrain Order system.
- Rebrain retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Rebrain marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on Rebrain must be an allowed service on Rebrain. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Rebrain.
- Buyers pay Rebrain to create an order from a Seller’s Page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button. Rebrain partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Training-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Rebrain Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Rebrain platform are performed by Rebrain’s Payment Services Providers.
- Rebrain serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Rebrain (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Rebrain (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Rebrain (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Rebrain and not the Buyer directly.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site.
- In most locations, Training may be purchased on Rebrain by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Rebrain Credits or existing Rebrain Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of November 2019, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are €25 on purchases up to €500 and 5% on purchases above €500.
- Your existing Rebrain Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Rebrain.io site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Rebrain, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Rebrain; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Buyers may pay on Rebrain in several different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the Order page. All currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies are performed by Rebrain’s Payment Services Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in €EUR even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the Order.
- Buyers should note that the Training’ pricing is derived always from their original €EUR price and, therefore, non-€EUR currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Buyers always have the option to pay in €EUR by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Order in a currency other than €EUR and your Order was later cancelled for any reason, the amount returned to your Rebrain Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same €EUR value.
- Your Rebrain Balance is always valued in €EUR, even if it is displayed in a non-€EUR currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your Rebrain Balance in any currency other than €EUR, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same €EUR value. Users always have the option to view their Rebrain Balance in €EUR by changing their selected displayed currency.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the Training price shown on the Page.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Rebrain order number (#FO).
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Training.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
- An order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Rebrain’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- When a Buyer orders a Training, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Training. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the Seller’s status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Rebrain will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller’s description on their Page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Rebrain’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regard to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Rebrain platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Rebrain platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Training page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller’s Live Portfolio on their Training page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Training’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Rebrain’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Rebrain, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Rebrain, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Training and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Rebrain Balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s Training and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- Order Cancellations
- Rebrain encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to Rebrain to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Rebrain delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Rebrain Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Rebrain Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Rebrain Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use Rebrain Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Rebrain.
- Any non-permitted usage of Rebrain encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Rebrain’s Terms of Service.
- Rebrain Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on Rebrain)
- The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Rebrain user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
- The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the Rebrain platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14-day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the Seller’s Page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
- Rebrain Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Rebrain does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s Rebrain Balance and are available for future purchases on Rebrain. Until November 1, 2019, funds returned to your Rebrain Balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
In certain instances, Rebrain may offer you credits (“Rebrain Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Training and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid Rebrain Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Unless stated otherwise, Rebrain Credits expire following three months from their receipt. Rebrain Credits serve only as an incentive to use Rebrain, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. Once used, Rebrain Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets cancelled. Rebrain Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. Rebrain reserves the right to modify or cancel the Rebrain Credits program at any time. If you or Rebrain deactivate or suspend your Rebrain account, any unused Rebrain Credits in your account will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
Rebrain enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Rebrain reflect the diversity of an expanding Training economy. Members of the Rebrain community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Rebrain’s Community Forums.
Rebrain maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Rebrain. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Rebrain.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team here.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Rebrain in order to circumvent or abuse the Rebrain messaging system or Rebrain platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- Rebrain does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- Rebrain does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Rebrain platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Rebrain’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Rebrain is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Rebrain to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Rebrain.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Rebrain reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Rebrain (or one of Rebrain’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Users may report Training to Customer Support that may be in violation of Rebrain’s Terms of Service based on the reported Training’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Training).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Training shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third-party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Training, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Training.
- Rebrain will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - Rebrain does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Rebrain should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Rebrain condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - Rebrain takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Training or orders.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Rebrain will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Rebrain Profile - You may not create a false identity on Rebrain, misrepresent your identity, create a Rebrain profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Rebrain reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims - Rebrain will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Rebrain for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Rebrain community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Rebrain’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Rebrain. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Rebrain accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by SHAWBE SARL and protected by copyright and trademark law. Rebrain® and SHAWBE® are all registered trademarks owned exclusively by SHAWBE SARL. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- Rebrain reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Rebrain’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Rebrain.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Rebrain’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Rebrain’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting Rebrain Customer Support.
- Rebrain may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Rebrain will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Rebrain after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Rebrain will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Rebrain by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Rebrain does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Rebrain is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers (even if they are Top Rated Sellers or otherwise). We provide no warranty with respect to the Training, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Training service offers.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on Rebrain. Sellers advertising their Training online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Training and may lead to the suspension of Seller’s account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement – please contact our legal department for investigation. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller’s Training page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire, the Seller expressly agrees to assign to Buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Training and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as specific training on buyer’s data), the delivered Training shall be the exclusive property of Buyer, and Seller assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered Training. Some Training (including for custom created content) charge additional payments (through Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Training for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
For Voice Over Training, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a one-time fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots). If you intend to use the Voice Over to promote a product and/or service (with the exception of paid Training customized content), you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) through Extra. If you intend to use the Voice Over in radio, television and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) through Extra. For further information on the type of buy-outs, please read below.
Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the Buyer.
Furthermore, users (both Buyers and Sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Rebrain, including Training texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Rebrain for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Voice Over Commercial Buy-Out
When purchasing a Voice Over Training, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased Voice Over (except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots).
By purchasing a Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the basic rights, the Seller grants you with a license to use the Voice Over for any corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes. Corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes means any business related use for the creation of, or to promote a for-product profit or service (with the exception of paid marketing channels), such as (by way of example): explainer videos posted to company websites, social networks or email campaigns, audiobooks, podcast intros, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
By purchasing a Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the Commercial Rights, the Seller grants you with a license for full broadcasting, which includes internet, radio, and TV “paid channels” including (by way of example): television commercials, radio commercials, internet radio, and music/video streaming platforms, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
This Buy-Out is subject to Rebrain’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Rebrain will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. All intellectual property rights of the purchased delivery are hereby assigned to you. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business-related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to Rebrain’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Rebrain will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER REBRAIN NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH REBRAIN MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation; however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website and are provided “as is”. No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL REBRAIN OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Jurisdiction & Venue
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Grand Duché of Luxembourg. Customer consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts of Grand Duché of Luxembourg, for all disputes related to the subject matter hereof.